Bookmark and Share

Notice: On April 23, 2014, Statalist moved from an email list to a forum, based at

st: Robust regression - outliers

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: Robust regression - outliers
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:46:07 +0000

I am trying to ding outliers in my regression analysis but none of the proposed commands such as cooksd, rstudent, hat etc works after a robust regression. Is there any specific command to run to find the outliers? I have also seen the extremes command but not sure if i can use. thanks

kind regards
Ozgur Ozdemir

*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index