Bookmark and Share

Notice: On April 23, 2014, Statalist moved from an email list to a forum, based at

st: How to save Oracle select data?

From   "mingchei--ntu" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: How to save Oracle select data?
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:05:39 +0800

I need run some data on oracle.  If i need using the Stata.
I always select data then save to text data, then import into
Stata, Dose any tips can do that, Just select Oracle data on Stata and save it ?

Mingchei Lin
*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index