Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression

From   Partho Sarkar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression
Date   Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:48:24 +0530

Sorry, I meant -estout- , not _estadd_ ! .

And if you want to explore user-written programs, this page could also
help: http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search/search.asp?adv=true&soft=on&mh=2000&ph=50&nit=epdate&pl=Stata&sort=name&ni=

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Partho Sarkar