Re: st: Tabulation of a variable against itself lagged

From   Partho Sarkar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Tabulation of a variable against itself lagged
Date   Sun, 18 Sep 2011 17:00:33 +0530

You need to use -tsset- to declare your data as a time series, or in
this case, a panel data, before you can use time series operators.
See -help tsset-