Bookmark and Share

Notice: On April 23, 2014, Statalist moved from an email list to a forum, based at

st: chi square group test

From   Jet <>
Subject   st: chi square group test
Date   Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:24:12 -0400

    I am running a Chi Square test of independence. It gives an
overall pearson chi square, but I want to know how the groups is
different from each other. That is, I need to have a test of all the
groups in pairs. I remember that Stata has a command for that, but can
not recall it. Can anyone help?

    thank you very much.

*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index