Re: st: Weighted counts with "svy" command

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Weighted counts with "svy" command
Date   Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:04:33 -0400

What would weighted counts look like that are not the population counts? I can't think of any, so please supply an example.

Steve