st: RE: Cross-sectional dependence in fixed effects panel model

Subject   st: RE: Cross-sectional dependence in fixed effects panel model
Date   Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:37:08 +0100

Christina,

Driscoll-Kraay SEs rely on large-T asymptotics.  Your T is rather small
- only 11 - and that suggests D-K SEs may not be the way to go.

Daniel Hoechle's 2007 SJ paper (7:3) on xtscc has a nice and accessible
discussion of D-K SEs and more.

HTH,
Mark

registered under charity number SC000278.