Re: st: Collecting ttest results using parmby, factext, metaparm

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Collecting ttest results using parmby, factext, metaparm
Date   Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:48:59 +0100

Yes, the string for commenting out carriage returns should be

///

(I sometimes forget this as I normally use

#delim ;

because of the large number of multi-line commands routinely required by so many commands, especially in graphics.)

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics