Re: st: Exporting descriptive statistics to excel

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Exporting descriptive statistics to excel
Date   Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:51:38 +0100

If your colleagues insist on Microsoft Excel output (as a lot of people's colleagues do), a possible answer is to create an output dataset (or resultsset) using -collapse- and then to output this resultsset to a generic tab-delimited form using -outsheet-, which can create generic tab-delimited spreadsheets which Microsoft Excel can then read and convert to other formats if necessary.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil