Bookmark and Share

Notice: On April 23, 2014, Statalist moved from an email list to a forum, based at

RE: st: Trends and Time dummies

From   "Venkiteshwaran, Vinod" <>
Subject   RE: st: Trends and Time dummies
Date   Sun, 11 Sep 2011 00:59:28 +0000

Thanks for the reference.
The JQC paper does not specifically interpret (or even report) the time dummy variables in their study.
 My focus is exclusively on the dummy variables. I am trying to understand how their coefficients are affected in the presence of a trend variable.

Thanks again

*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index