Re: st: Creating an index series with single base years

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Creating an index series with single base years
Date   Sat, 10 Sep 2011 10:08:51 +0100

See e.g. the very recent thread started by

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-09/msg00030.html

In essence, you need two ratios of price levels and then it's
multiplication or division depending on which way up the ratios are.
Or, if your index definition requires something more complicated you
need to spell out what that is.

Nick