st: Re: Listing user-written ado files called by program

From   Partho Sarkar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Listing user-written ado files called by program
Date   Wed, 7 Sep 2011 13:10:57 +0530

Thank you Nick!  Yes, you are quite right, the user-written files are
in a separate directory, in sub-directories categorized by first
letter: c:\ado\plus\ on my system.  Except of course some files I
downloaded from the web apart from SSC, which are in c:\ado\personal .
 (By the way, I didn't mean to imply -ssc- install was haphazard-only
that it follows the same alphabetical sub-directory structure as the
Base & Updates directories!)

Incidentally, what, if any, are the norms for crediting the original
writers of these user-written files?

Best regards,

Partha S. Sarkar