st: Stata mapping: possibilities of dta2shp?

From   Taavi Lai <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata mapping: possibilities of dta2shp?
Date   Tue, 06 Sep 2011 15:29:08 +0300

Dear Statalist,

Long time ago I've converted my country shapefile into Stata format. I've kept these Stata format boundary files updated with municipality mergers and other changes that have been going on. However, now I need an up to date shapefile - is there a way to convert my Stata files into shp format?

Best wishes,
Taavi

----
Taavi Lai