Re: st: Using cdeco with frequency weights

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using cdeco with frequency weights
Date   Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:31:25 +0100

But the information is incomplete. You are asked to explain _where_
you downloaded user-written programs from.

After some messing around, I found that this program can be downloaded by

net install counterfactual, from("http://www.econ.brown.edu/fac/Blaise_Melly/";)

The help for -cdeco_jmp- says that any kind of weight is allowed. But
this is not correct; the code only allows aweights.

I can't speak for whether aweights would do for your purpose, but
there is a mismatch between code and help which you should take up
with the author(s), who may not be members of Statalist.
Alternatively, clone the code and change the program as needed.

Nick