Re: st: Package -ghansen- now available in SSC

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Package -ghansen- now available in SSC
Date   Fri, 2 Sep 2011 01:07:18 -0400

Dear Anees

Could you send me your database, or could you replicate your problem
using a Stata example dataset? I want to look at the problem more
closely.

If you want to send me your database, please do so directly to my
email address, because attachments are forbidden in Statalist.

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez