Re: st: RE: e(wexp) versus e(wexp): different routines return different things

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: e(wexp) versus e(wexp): different routines return different things
Date   Sat, 27 Aug 2011 13:46:02 +0100

Alternatively, this seems to stem from one line in -newey2- (SSC).

est local wexp `"`exp'"'

Clone the program under a new name and fix the line by inserting "=" to taste.

Much ado about not much!

Nick

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Schaffer, Mark E
<[email protected]> wrote:

> You could use -ivreg2-; there's an "=" in e(wexp) it saves.  You'll need to fiddle with the small, rob and bw options to reproduce the -newey2- results, though.

Rodini, Mark