Re: st: Bivariate probit model with partial observability and survey data

Subject   Re: st: Bivariate probit model with partial observability and survey data
Date   Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:20:18 -0500

-svy- likes to take over the formatting of output, and, in particular,
it suppresses the iteration log. If you type -svy, noisily: biprobit
(whatever)-, you'd probably see more. With weights and such, the
computation may take even longer than with i.i.d. settings, although
it should be in the order of single to low double digit %, rather than
a factor of 2 or 3.

BTW, you need to provide full references to whatever you are citing.
And the issue that you have is not with the bivariate probit, but with
-svy-, so non-econometricians would have just skipped your email.