st: -rqdeco- and -cdeco- help

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: -rqdeco- and -cdeco- help
Date   Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:43:28 +0500

Hi

I have been trying to decompose earnigs function between two groups
using the two stata user written code, namely -rqdeco- by Blaize Melly
and -cdeco- by Ivan Fernandez. I am unable to have any results even
waiting for 10-15 hours leaving my laptop to work the whol nights, but
no success. I am using Stata 10 on Windows 7, 32B and 2GB ram and 2GH
processor. Is there any idea which can help me to obtain the results
in shorter times. Or any other alternatives, I would be thankful.

The codes could be downloaded from

-cdeco- from http://people.bu.edu/ivanf/
-rqdecom from http://www.econ.brown.edu/fac/Blaise_Melly/code_rqdeco.html
--