Re: st: constant variable as IV in panel?

From   Abhimanyu Arora <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: constant variable as IV in panel?
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:36:34 +0200

Thank you, Austin.
I have an additional info: my dependent variable is binary and I was
thinking along the lines of -xtlogit-, though. Is it still possible to
cluster?
Cheers
Abhimanyu