Re: st: rearranging small sets of data and rows to columns

From   Charles Vinis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: rearranging small sets of data and rows to columns
Date   Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:25:22 -0400

Hey,

I just had to do a somewhat similar thing and there is a great command
you can use called "reshape" that does exactly what you're trying to
do. Here's a link that explains how to use it better than I can:

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/reshape3.html

Also, if you look reshape up in help it has some more good examples
and explanations.

Good luck!