Re: st: RE: Correct Way to Respond to Posts when Email is Turned Off

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Correct Way to Respond to Posts when Email is Turned Off
Date   Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:49:23 -0400

We almost did a few years ago, but it was a little premature then and we would have lost a few folks with less modern equipment. Maybe we should reconsider. Any negative votes?? Don't give me the positives, I think I know them.

m.p.