Re: st: RE: Memory usage in Stata 11 and 12

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Memory usage in Stata 11 and 12
Date   Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:11:22 +0100

No "seems" about it! Stata 12 has automatic memory management. But
whatever limitations Windows imposes are limitations that remain.

Nick