RE: st: generating variable indicating presence/nonpresence in dataset by observation criteria

From   Erik Aadland <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: generating variable indicating presence/nonpresence in dataset by observation criteria
Date   Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:33:24 +0000

Thank you, Nick.

"tsfill, full" did the trick.

Regards,