Re: st: Average marginal effects after heckprob

From   Florian Seliger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Average marginal effects after heckprob
Date   Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:38:45 -0700

Dear Statalist,

to clarify my question:
I would like to know whether it is possible to calculate conditional marginal effects using margeff (or with another command yielding average marginal effects).

Conditional marginal effects with mfx can be calculated in the following way: mfx, predict(pcond)
However, this option is not available for margeff.

Best,
Florian