Re: st: Comparing weighted and unweighted distributions via Chi2 test

Subject   Re: st: Comparing weighted and unweighted distributions via Chi2 test
Date   Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:04:46 -0400

Steve--
On the related regression comparison, see also e.g.

Winship, Christopher, and Larry Radbill. 1994. "Sampling Weights and
Regression Analysis." Sociological Methods and Research 23(2):230-257.

DuMouchel, William H., and Greg Duncan. 1983. "Using Sample Survey
Weights in Multiple Regression Analyses of Stratified Samples."
Journal of the American Statistical Association 78(383):535-542.