Re: st: Comparing weighted and unweighted distributions via Chi2 test

Subject   Re: st: Comparing weighted and unweighted distributions via Chi2 test
Date   Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:56:56 -0500

If you kind find this paper, it will be quite useful:
http://www.citeulike.org/user/ctacmo/article/1036965. Pfeffermann is
one of few statisticians who is aware of Hausman (1978) test that just
celebrated a third of a century... think about the time for good ideas
to diffuse from one discipline to another. This is the test that's
directly applicable to your case, but Stata is reluctant to run it
with weighted data, so you'd have to find ways to force it to perform
it.