st: Get back to original sample data

From   "Achmed Aldai" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Get back to original sample data
Date   Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:32:24 +0200

Hi

I am currently working on a do file where I am eliminating firms of different industries. Here is an extract

gvkey           sich
1001            1120
1001            1120
1001            1120
1001            1120
1001            1120
1200            2310
1200            2310
1200            2310
1200            2310
3201            4320
3201            4320
3210            4335
3210            4335

If I drop e.g. all firms with a beginning sich of 4: After this analysis I want to have all the firms in my sample again. So how can I come back to the complete sample again to do another analysis.
I want to have all this in the same do file.

Thank you

Felix