Re: st: Including constant?

From   Nils Braakmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Including constant?
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2011 06:31:44 +0100

Interesting to learn about these disciplinary differences. In
economics the most common thing nowadays seems to be to only report
coefficients/results for your main variable of interest, omit results
for control variables, constants etc.  and just mention that these
were included somewhere in the text/a table footnote.

Cheers,
Nils