Re: Re: st: robust estimation SUREG,

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: robust estimation SUREG,
Date   Sun, 29 May 2011 18:41:18 -0400

Very clever solution. It is not clear for me how to adjust the
standard errors in the final step though. Maybe someone else in the
list has ideas.

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez