Re: st: RE: Which test to use?

Subject   Re: st: RE: Which test to use?
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 17:56:55 -0400

Al--

Or just test whether constants and coefs differ, but it would be
easier to decide among statistical models if there were a theoretical
model in evidence, even a verbal one.   A simulation seems in order,
but what dgp to simulate?  Who knows?

clear
input decision   X      Y
           34    1      0