st: RE: Responding to a Reviewer's Concern about an Ado

From   "Buzz Burhans" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Responding to a Reviewer's Concern about an Ado
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 14:04:12 -0600

Perhaps the concern is not he ado per se, but the method used to produce the
result reported, in which case might it be worth citing the original source
of the method, as well as the ado?  i.e. something to the effect "determined
according to ABC (citation) as implemented by XYZ (ado citation)?

I agree that the number of downloads in itself is not useful to address this
concern.

Buzz

Buzz Burhans, Ph.D.

Dairy-Tech Group