Re: st: too good to be true : lr test in mlogit?

From   John Litfiba <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: too good to be true : lr test in mlogit?
Date   Fri, 13 May 2011 11:21:08 +0200

Thank you very much, Maarten,

So... everything is fine it seems ;-)
Well except for the fact that I assume independence in a panel ...
with multiple measurements for the same individuals... ;-)
But after various tentatives I think that it is not computationally
feasible (at least on my PC) to fit a random or fixed effect logit on
such a large dataset

Have a good day
Best Regards,