Re: st: Re-using multiple imputation data

From   daniel klein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re-using multiple imputation data
Date   Sat, 7 May 2011 19:07:08 +0200

You are not very specific about your problem.
Whenever I do multiple imputation and save the imputed file with
-save-, I am easily able to get the imputed data back to memory using
simply the -use- command.

In other words, I cannot replicate your problem.

Try to reformulate and be more specific. That is, what is your Stata
version, what is your operating system, how do you do MI, etc. Maybe
you want to share part of your code or even better include a stylized
example so we are able to replicate the problem.

Also see the FAQs especially section 3.3 at
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html

Best
Daniel