Re: st: RE: Noconst in cointegration relationship in VECM

From   Svein Olav Krakstad <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Noconst in cointegration relationship in VECM
Date   Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:27:40 +0200

Thank you all for helping me. Then I understand why Stata does not
allow me to do what i want. :-)

(I can mentioned that if one are only interested in the cointegration vector,
johans y x1 x2, noconst lags(3) exog(z1 z2 ... zn)
does the trick.)

Have a nice day.
Svein Olav