Re: st: khb command

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: khb command
Date   Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:03:23 +0100

This is an incomplete -update-, as discussed several times on this
list over the last few weeks, and also in

Why do I receive the error message "c(showbaselevels) undefined
r(133)" when running an estimation command in Stata 11?
Title    Error message due to an incomplete update
Authors  Jennifer Rolfes and Jared Stewart, StataCorp
Date  April 2011

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/web/showbase.html

Nick