Re: st: RE: e(sample) after xtivreg2

From   Chris Parker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: e(sample) after xtivreg2
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:37:33 +0100

Interesting analysis, Austin. Thanks to everyone who helped me work
through this issue!
Chris

Chris Parker

PhD Candidate | Management Science & Operations
London Business School | Regent's Park | London NW1 4SA | United Kingdom
Direct line +44 (0)20 7000 8816 | Email [email protected]