Re: st: e(sample) not working after XTIVREG2

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: e(sample) not working after XTIVREG2
Date   Fri, 7 Nov 2008 07:55:10 -0500

Erasmo Giambona <> :
Do you want something like this?

webuse grunfeld, clear
drop if time>1 & company==10
xtivreg2 mvalue invest, fe
g s=e(sample)
egen c=count(s), by(company)
g ok=s*(c>1)
tab company ok

Note that -xtivreg2- is on SSC, and e(sample) works as expected when
using the -fd- option.