Re: st: Programming a slightly complex list of independent variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Programming a slightly complex list of independent variables
Date   Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:25:04 +0100

This has come up several times in the last few weeks.  One basic technique is

unab sall : s*
local sall : list sall - x

See also -help macrolists-, -help unab- and

Nicholas J. Cox.
Stata tip 91: Putting unabbreviated varlists into local macros
Stata Journal 10(3) 503-504