Re: st: RE: Hausman-Taylor and Autocorrelation

From   May Ster <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Hausman-Taylor and Autocorrelation
Date   Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:43:54 +0000

Thank you.

I have additional informations. Hopefully, there are solutions.

I have 90 Tradepairs (Panel Variables) in this setting. So, in this
case, Can i plausibly use the non-robust overid statistic to suggest
the estimates are still consistent? yet lack efficiency?.

Or, i can't conclude anything at this stage.

If 90 Tradepairs are small and you've suggested HT is unrealiable.
Does this simply mean the model is misspecified?
If possible could you privide other optional solutions?. I am very new
to econometrics and STATA.

Actually, my next plan is to estimate this same equation  however
enlarging the Panel to be 380. Hopefully the robust-overid statistic
is reliable then.

Please assist.
Thanks.