Re: st: RE: Hausman-Taylor and Autocorrelation

From   May Ster <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Hausman-Taylor and Autocorrelation
Date   Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:53:48 +0000

Thank you Jeffrey and Mark so far,

I've followed your suggestion using -xthtaylor- with -xtoverid,
cluster(clustvar) noisily-

However, i have some doubts regarding the results.

I didn't change the sets of instruments from my previous tasks in
which the overidentification test suggests the validity of
instruments.
Nevertheless, after i use -xtoverid, cluster(clustvar) noisily- there
is the Hansen J statistic which giving the P value which is smaller
(Sargan-Hansen = 6.364 with the P value = 0.0415)  than when i use
just -xtoverid- after -xthtaylor-.

So , does this imply that the overidentification test I've previously
done with -xtoverid- is no longer appropriate to identify that these
sets of  instruments are valid?

Please assist,

May