Re: st: collin

From   Aggie Chidlow <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: collin
Date   Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:36:26 +0000

Dear Charls and Syed,
Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions.

I would be thankful very much for your help Syed regarding how to
interpret VIF professionaly. Any advice/references would be very much
appreciated.

Many thanks,Aggie