Re: Re: st: svyset with raked weights

From   Fernando Terrés <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: svyset with raked weights
Date   Tue, 08 Mar 2011 20:46:28 +0100

Steve,
Thank you, I didn’t know about GREG in Stata (is it more appropriate to use raked weights, as the data is mainly categorical?). My question goes one step further, which is the correct svyset design for inferences, given that raked (or calibrated) weights are available.

--
Fernando Terres
Lecturer. PhD candidate