Re: RE: st: ROC/logistic regression questions

From   Junlin Liao <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: ROC/logistic regression questions
Date   Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:00:54 -0600

Great many thanks. Through technical notes provided by Stata,
(mu_s-mu_f)/sd_s was what I can get and I had a difficult time to put
it in plain English. I use it to see in general how the variable is
able to predict outcome and generate potential useful categorized
subgroups for additional analysis to search for optimal cutoff in test
variable. Your discussion is much appreciated.

 Junlin