Re: st: how to encode 2 var's?

From   Muyang Zhang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to encode 2 var's?
Date   Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:31:12 -0500

It may not work for me, for the two variables are for lower and higher
positions. Some people previously at the lower position appears at the
higher position later when other guys are at lower position. So
merging may not work as far as I am concerned. Thanks anyway.