Re: st: Open-file Security Warning

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Open-file Security Warning
Date   Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:14:47 -0500

Chris, it sounds as if the problem was with the latest ado update of
yours, somehow.
The Stata IQT test should pass if you run it again and you find it worthwhile.

Anders