Re: st: Adding up constraints in a nonlinear system of share equations

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Adding up constraints in a nonlinear system of share equations
Date   Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:16:42 +0000

I don't know anything about the literature here. But -dirifit- from
SSC is directed at modelling a set of variables, all proportions and
all adding to 1. You should be able to tell quickly if it is any use
to you.

Nick