st: Multilevel longitudinal analysis with censored data

From   Bernadette Puckett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Multilevel longitudinal analysis with censored data
Date   Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:40:24 -0500

Dear Stata list,
I am currently conducting an analysis on the relation between school
quality and academic growth across 4 time points. Time point is
clustered in children and children are clustered in school. I also
include fixed effects for district (i.district). I have imputed the
data to account for missingness across time periods within children
(there is no missing data are the school level).

The issue is that the longitudinal achievement has an upper limit
(e.g. cannot exceed 26 letters in the alphabet).
This is my current model without accounting for the ceiling effects:
mi estimate: xtmixed achievement time quality##time i.district ||
school: || child_id: time, variance cov(un) mle

My question is how to conduct a multilevel longitudinal analysis with
censoring (similar to a tobit, using imputed data),

Thank you,
Bernadette