st: Data Sets

From   Anneliese Schmaus <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Data Sets
Date   Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:56:48 +0100

Dear Martine,

we have health data from Mongolia. They are all pseudonymised.
All data were collected online by Data Medicus.

Let me know if you need more information about the data.

With kind regards

Anneliese Schmaus LLB (hons)
Klughammer GmbH
Ulrichsberger Strasse 17