Re: st: GLLAMM SYNTAX MEDIATION

Subject   Re: st: GLLAMM SYNTAX MEDIATION
Date   Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:54:37 -0600

Well, then this is simply

y = b2w1 + b1x1 + error

If you mean that the second equation you wrote is for b1, then it will
probably need an intercept (I would call it b3), and then you have

y = b0 + b1*b2*w1*x1 + b3*x1 + b1*x1*u + error

If y is binary, you can estimate this model using -xtmelogit-, and get
the remaining numerical results with -lincom- and -nlcom-.