Re: st: RE: hausman test results

From   "Justina Fischer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: hausman test results
Date   Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:31:27 +0100

Hi Lid,

Eric is right. Your coefficients for the FE and RE model are identical. This is extremely unlikely to be the case ...

Justina
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Justina AV Fischer, PhD
Senior Researcher